judycroome

Judy Croome: Author on the Prowl

Book Review: A Matter of Desire and Dirigibles by Claire Robyns

A Matter of Desire and Dirigibles (Dark Matters) - Claire Robyns

This series is really getting into its stride now!

The focus in Book 3 is very much on the developing relationship between Lily and her new husband Kelan, but Robyns keeps the pace fast with more demon encounters and an interesting development between Lily's friend Greyston and his new lady, Georgina, who has me guessing. What is her connection to Harchings? Is she what she seems? I keep on vacillating between one perception of her and another, and I'll have to wait for Book 4 to find out!

The war between the demons and the humans is getting ever more complicated and Robyns juggles the different elements in this book extremely well. A great read - something different, and Robyn's vivid imagination and relatable characters add colour and excitement to the story. I wonder when Book 4 is coming out as I want to follow the twists and turns in this series to their end.