judycroome

Judy Croome: Author on the Prowl

Spirit Guides: Companions & Mentors For Your Inner Journey

Spirit Guides: Companions & Mentors For Your Inner Journey - Hal Zina Bennett, Susan J. Sparrow A perfectly balanced mix of science, spirituality and instruction. This step-by-step approach to communicating with spirit guides is underpinned by an excellent discussion on the exact nature of spirit guides.

Bennett's matter-of-fact acceptance of his own spirit guides is combined with a tolerant understanding that not everyone will find it comfortable working and communicating with non-corporeal beings. He makes allowance for this and, in a gentle non-aggressive way, supports his theories by recounting the views of other like-minded people including the great Carl Jung and Emanuel Swedenborg.

I had come across some of what was written about in this text in other books by this author, but there was sufficient new material to hold my interest and to offer me profound insights into the nature of spirit guides.

The final chapter "Choices on the Spiritual Path" is perhaps the most important in this slim volume. Dealing with the significance of the choices we make in our life, this chapter discusses how our higher spirit guides can help us make choices that allow us to recognize and define our unique individuality, while still recognizing and respecting our connection to all that is.

This is a little book (113 pages) that packs a big punch.

(I read the Kindle version of this edition)