judycroome

Judy Croome: Author on the Prowl

Falling for Alexander - Claire Robyns This is a great story and I can see the Corkscrew Bay series is going to get better and better. I love stories that link characters who become like familiar friends. FALLING FOR ALEXANDER does great job of linking the love story of Kate, a small town reporter, and Alexander, a passionate Italian-American songwriter, back to Megan and Jack ([b:Falling for the Guy Next Door|17254476|Falling for the Guy Next Door|Claire Robyns|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1358366987s/17254476.jpg|23846372])and setting it up for Finn & Isobel, two other Corkscrew Bay residents – they’re there, but not taking over, just filling the pages with the warmth of old friends. Great stuff!

FALLING FOR ALEXANDER begins with Kate fighting another of her crusades to regain the town’s privileges from the hostile new owner of the local castle (Alexander). Alex, with a tragic family history resulting in a hatred of the press, has to deal with a feisty impulsive sexy woman who is also a reporter. Both have to learn to overcome certain inner struggles before they can open themselves up to the attraction that flares between them. But Alex’s past and Kate’s impulsive curiosity threaten to drive them further apart.

At times I read with a silly smile on my face, because this sweet but sexy story made me feel happy and relaxed!! Nothing better after a tiring day!