judycroome

Judy Croome: Author on the Prowl

A Bridge to Healing: J.T.'s Story: A Mother's Grief Journey and Return to Hope

A Bridge to Healing: J.T.'s Story: A Mother's Grief Journey and Return to Hope - Sarina Baptista An easy to read book about the author's discovery of her physic abilities.

The focus of the book was less on grief and more on how the death of her son JT was such a trauma, a whole new world opened up to her. A good friend of mine underwent a similar experience in that she lost 3 husbands traumatically (in 3 completely different ways) and through these life events also discovered a true gift for channelling souls that have crossed over. My late Father was clairvoyant and an excellent dowser so, although I bought this more out of interest for the grief process, I still found this an interesting read.

The contents of the book may challenge conservative beliefs, but there are some helpful hints on developing psychic talents and overcoming the inevitable doubts and fears that accompany such a radical event as the unexpected death of a loved one.